Friday, April 8, 2011

A note that melted my heart

Friday, March 18th: Later that afternoon

As I was frantically packing and attempting to finish all I needed to  get done before the long drive back to Arkansas, the doorbell rang. I opened it to find three precious angels, Ava, Annika, and Lily, who were holding a note for me. I took the note and couldn't hold my tears back.
They had written me a note after I left them at school, and had everyone sign it, including my old 3rd grade teacher Ms. Samide, and Mr. O, the school principal.


This is what the note said:

Dear Natalie,
We love u! Why did  you have to leave? =( After you left we were heartbroken. Your smile lights up the world. all the girls you met today will never forget it. When you talk it's like music to our ears. You are so smart, nice, and pretty. Keerrigan says "Hi!"" (she's the funny one). You are fabulous! Jesse (the girl that acted like a soilder) says that you're her idol. You should teach at Hygiene! Please....we are soooooo so SOO sad 'cuz you left. =( Please come back to Hygiene!

Then on the bottom of the note about 20 little girls had signed their names, drawn hearts, and little notes. It was precious!

Here are some pictures of me saying by to Ava, Annika, and Lily:


Ava, Lily, and Annika


No comments:

Post a Comment

Captivated By His Love....