Monday, February 7, 2011

The Lord has spoken.

Listening. I sigh. Why is listening so impossible sometimes?
The Lord has always spoken to me. Unfortunately, more often than not, all I hear is the chaos of my life, and I fail to remember what the Lords faint whisper in my ear sounds like.

But now I am still.
I am listening.
He has spoken.
I have heard:

~Trust in me Natalie
~I will be your comforter
~I know you dear child, for I created you
~You are made in my image, and you are breathtakingly beautiful in my eyes
~You are so precious to me
~I love you
~ Recieve my grace and love, it's my gift to you
~You are forgiven
~Set your mind on things above
~I have incredible plans for you
~I don't make mistakes. I am God.
~Don't look to others for approval. I have already accepted you just the way you are
~My Spirit lives in you
~I delight in you
~You offer something to this world that no one else has
~You are changing lives one little heartbeat at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Captivated By His Love....