Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunday, June 26, 2011
There are many days I wake up and wonder just why I am so blessed that I should be given what I have, despite how undeserving I am. God continues to humble me, and show me how undeserving I am of what I have! For this, I am so thankful. With that being said, today was an incredibly blessed day! We woke up early to attend church services at Westminster Abby. What a unique experience to be able to worship there this morning. The choir sounded like the voice of angels from Heaven itself. I closed my eyes and listened to the truth and praise they were singing. While it sounded absolutely beautiful, I kept hoping it was as pleasing to God as it was to my ears.


After services, we stopped to see Big Ben, and then headed over to ride the London Eye! It was incredible how much you could see from riding on it. London is beautiful, and the views of the city from the top of the London Eye were spectacular!


The rest of the day was filled with so much fun and excitement! Niki, Laurel, Caity and I all took the tube to Hyde Park to go to the FREE Rod Stewart concert that we got the other day from the Hard Rock CafĂ©. As soon as we got there, we knew the rest of the team would regret having not come, because we found out TRAIN was also performing at the concert as well!!!!!! That’s right folks, I was able to be front row listening to TRAIN in London at the Hard Rocks 40th anniversary!!!!! We also heard Stevi Nicks, Barenaked ladies, Rumor, and Adam Ant. All of us girls kept thinking we were going to wake up from our dream at any minute. What an incredible experience! We stayed there the entire day, soaking up the sun and having a blast at the concert listening to all the different performers. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Captivated By His Love....