Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good gifts from above

Monday, June 13th
Though it's been a long and tiring day, it's been a day nonetheless, so I will count it as a gift. Today was sports day for my students, so we were outside in the cold, (which didn't help in my recovery of a sinus infection,lol). But, I had a great time with my students, and am trying to soak up each moment I have with them. I had been given permission to stay the whole school day since it was sports day, but because of being sick, I thought it would be best for me to come home after lunch. I definitely feel it was the right decision to make! Here are some pictures of my darling students during sports day: 






On my way back from school, there was a new bus driver and she went the wrong way somewhere enroot. I ended up getting back 35-40 min. later than I should have because she missed our stop, and we had to go all the way back towards Carronshore, and then back again to Larbert. Well, on the bright side, it was good extra time to spend in prayer =)

When we finally arrived at the Carronvale, I was beyond excited to see that I had mail from Elijah and his sweet mom! It truly was God's gift to me today!
 Their kind words and thoughtfulness continue to touch my heart and encourage me! I just might have read Elijah’s letters more than once ;)
I continue to be amazed by the ways that God works. He knows just what we need, and he gives GOOD GIFTS to His children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Captivated By His Love....