Monday, June 6, 2011

Saturday, June 4th
Wow, today was one of the most incredible days of the trip! Yesterday I did some researching, and was able to find this amazing all day tour through the countryside of Ireland. It started at 9:00am and went until 6:00pm. The tour went to beautiful sights, including where scenes from Brave Heart and P.S. I love you were filmed =) It was exactly as I had imagined a day in Ireland would be, including sheep, cows walking on the roads, and listening to folktales and Irish music while driving up curved roads and hillsides. Rather than writing a whole lot, I’ll just show you the day through some photos (which can hardly do justice to its true beauty)!


Standing where the movie P.S. I love you was filmed

Niki and I reinacting a scene from the movie






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful time. Can I be a college girl again? Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Captivated By His Love....